Brinkwood® Engineered Wood-Fiber
Safety Surfacing Material for Playgrounds
Produced from virgin wood – no pallets or skids
We are a family owned and operated company in business since 1976. We manufacture our own Brinkwood® Playground Safety Surfacing Material (EWF) using IPEMA guidelines. It is produced from Michigan-grown virgin wood, resulting in a pure wood product, free of metal, paper, chemicals, or plastic. Installation using our blower truck is available.
- Ideal for school, city and park playgrounds
- Meets IPEMA (International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association) certifications:
- ASTM F 1292-04 (Impact Attenuation of Surface Systems Under and Around Playground Equipment)
- ASTM F 2075-04 (Specification for Engineered Wood Fiber for Use as a Playground Safety Surface Under and Around Playground Equipment, Performance Requirement for Tramp Metal)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act )
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission)
- We have excellent freight rates! Our fleet of trucks ensures your order will be delivered on time by one of our drivers. Walking floor trailers enable us to offload in close proximity to your project. We have smaller trailers available for delivery into tighter spots.
- Please call for a quote. We reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge if market conditions warrant it.
- We are fully insured, including product liability insurance
- Installation of playground surfacing and landscaping material is available using our blower trucks.
- We also carry Hardwood Shredded Bark, Wood Chips, Economy Mulch, Bark Fines, Cedar Mulch and Color Enhanced Mulch in black, light & dark brown, gold and red.
For more information, please contact our office:
- Phone: (616) 878-9190
- Fax: (616) 878-0012
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org